1. Act as communications lead for Retail/SSC division, including:
Leading the execution of YBM (planning, executive messaging, event ) for the Retail & SSC team, as well as bi-weekly townhall meetings at SSC and quarterly townhall presentations across the division.
Leading content development and design of Retail/SSC quarterly newsletter .
2. Key Project Initiatives: Partner with cross-functional teams for various enterprise and business unit specific projects, providing internal communication advice and counsel, or developing and implementing communication / change plans that deliver a consistent message and tone and achieve program objectives (e.g. Associate Value Proposition communications, Workday launch, etc.). This could include design and delivery of visual campaigns and branding (Safety campaign, This is That Place etc.).
3. Enterprise Communications Infrastructure: Champion and partner with the Internal Communications team and other partners to put in place & maintain internal enterprise communication channels (including internal social media, TVs, events, etc.). Review channel effectiveness and work vendors to improve core channels as needed (e.g. special projects, photographers, videographers, designers, communication agencies etc.
4. Advice and Counsel: Guide and support peers and leaders to solve People & Enterprise communication challenges while ensuring overall consistency of strategic direction, positioning and messaging.
5. Measurement: As deemed effective and appropriate conduct regular reviews of communication programs and channels to ensure activities deliver on objectives. Refine programs as needed to ensure they remain effective. Stay active on latest trends and best practices identifying opportunities.
6. Crisis & Issue Management: act as Internal Communications back-up for crisis communication needs as they arise.